Payment & Policies
We require a down payment of 35% of the total amount invoiced to confirm your trip and/or your spaces on the Galapagos cruise. The remaining balance (65%) is due 60 days before start date of your trip. If the trip takes place within 60 days, full payment is required to confirm your program.
PAYMENT VIA WIRE TRANSFER
We receive payments on our Ecuadorian business bank account. Please find the account details underneath. Bank fees may vary depending your bank`s policies. Note: Please be sure to include the transaction fee of your own bank in your payment + add an extra $10 Ecuadorian bank fee to the total amount that you are going to send.
- Bank: Banco Pichincha
- Beneficiary: Adore Ecuador Travel
- Account number: 2100152516 (checking account)
- BIC/SWIFT: PICHECEQ
- Bank address: 10 de Agosto y Bogata Mezzanine, Quito
- Beneficiary address: Av. de los Shyris N34-328 y Av. Portugal, Quito
- RUC/VAT number: 1792773474001
- Email: email@example.com
Please note that when using Transferwise or Revolut (or any other third party online money transfer service) for your international wire transfer an extra $55 should be added to the amount that you send.
Our prices are in US Dollars. In case you are transfering money from a country that uses a different currency (e.g. EUR, CAD or AUS), please make sure you send the payment in US Dollars. You can choose the currency at the moment of sending.
PAYMENT WITH CREDIT/DEBIT CARD (OR US CHECKING ACCOUNT)
You can pay for your tour with the following credit/debit cards: VISA, MasterCard, Discover, JCB, Diners Club, UnionPay & American Express or with your US Checking Account. This type of payment is easy, fast and recommendable if the tour takes place in the near future and immediate confirmation is needed.
Please note that the following additional fees apply, depending on the payment method that you choose:
- Credit/debit card: $10 + $0,30 + 1% processing fee + card fee (VISA & Mastercard, Discover, JCB, Diners Club & Union Pay 2,9% – AEX 3,9%)
- US Checking Account – ACH payment: $10 + $0,30 + 1% processing fee
Please ask your travel agent for your personal payment link for your trip. This link will take you to our secure online payment platform.
PAYMENT VIA CASH DEPOSIT
If you are in Ecuador and want to pay for your tour, you can directly deposit money in our bank account from any Banco Pichincha office in the country. For this deposit you will need to bring (a copy of) your passport. At the counter you will be given you a deposit form that needs to be filled out with the amount that you are going to deposit and your signature. The cashier will ask you for the account number and your passport number:
- Account number: 2100152516
- Passport number: You can show (the copy of) your passport to the clerk
After this step the cashier will confirm the name of our account (or in most cases just the first part of this), which is “AGENCIA DE VIAJES ADORE ECUADOR TRAVEL”. Then you will receive a confirmation receipt that you can send to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly to your travel agent.
Where a change requested by you to your travel arrangements is permitted and possible, our change fee of $50 will apply in addition to any additional Supplier change fees. Please contact your original booking agent to enquire about changes. Please note that all reservation changes are subject to availability and the terms and conditions of the product purchased.
If you cancel your arrangements, you may be entitled to a partial refund.
Cancellation fees for land services that involve accommodation, transportation, guides or third parties reservations will be evaluated depending on the policy of each service provider.
- For cancellations that are made more than 120 days before the start day of your Galapagos cruise, 10% of the total invoice will be retained for administration fees.
- For cancelations between 60-120 days before the start day of your Galapagos cruise, a cancelation fee of 35% of the total amount will be charged, i.e. the required initial deposit of 35% will not be refunded. In case you deposited more than 35% of the total amount, we will refund the remaining amount.
- For cancelations less than 60 days prior to the start date of your Galapagos cruise, the full amount of the cruise will be charged without refund.
We highly recommend looking at options for trip cancellation insurance. If the reason for your cancellation is covered under the terms of your travel insurance policy, you may be able to reclaim your cancellation charges through your insurer.
We are not liable for the acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any suppliers or for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting therefrom. We have no liability and will make no refund in the event of any delay, cancellation, overbooking, strike, theft, force majeure, failure of any means conveyance to arrive or depart as scheduled, civil disturbances, terrorism or other causes beyond our control, and we have no responsibility for any additional expense, omissions, delays, re-routing or acts of any government or authority.
Reasonable changes in the itinerary may be made where deemed advisable for the comfort and well-being of the passengers and according to National Park regulations. For Galapagos cruises, the right is normally reserved to substitute boats for others going out on the same date with equivalent or higher class, alter the itinerary, and reverse the order of the places to be visited. On advancement of a deposit to an agent, the depositor therefore agrees to be bound by the above terms and conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read our full term and conditions here.